This is one of the universal constants of nature, and relates the energy of a single quantum of radiation to its frequency. It is central to quantum theory and appears in many important formulae, including the Schrödinger Equation.
What do you stand to win? This year's film festival will end with live events for shortlisted films as well as prizes.
We will shortlist up to ten films to receive:
- A USD 250 screening fee
- A one-year digital subscription to Scientific American
- A personalised certificate
- International screenings: check the events page for the latest details. We'll be updating this page as more screenings are confirmed.
Our eminent judges will decide the top two prizes.
- First Prize: USD 1500 & an engraved trophy
- Runner Up: USD 1000 & an engraved trophy
The film-watching public will get to vote for their favourite too, deciding the People's Choice award by online vote on the shortlist:
- People’s Choice: USD 500 & an engraved trophy